Friday, April 4, 2008

Sigh....No Sign of the Knitting Bible


I'm allowing myself one day of mourning for the kidnapped knitting notebook. I slept in late (all the way til 7:10!) and am not working out. I am, however, watching the Turbo Jam infomercial on TV. At least I'm not unshowered and eating Godiva. I'll post pics for Leigh to see my handiwork. She's my new dance friend. I've also found a new pattern to begin. It's quite lovely and from knitty. I'll have to make a run to a yarn store to have someone tell me which yarns I already own I can use. Although it *is* an excuse to buy more. I'll have to carve out a new hiding place. I did make some extra room in my great-grandmother's hope chest while I was looking for the MIA notebook.

Here's a photo. Imagine a fat girl instead of a skinny chick.

It will be the first in my new notebook. I'm purchasing a pretty new notebook today. Maybe purple or green. A knitting pick-me-up. Maybe they have lots of them at Staples or Office Depot. I will be sure to put my name on this one.

4 comments:

"J" said...

Hi....
I'm stopping by from Leigh's blog!!!

Love your blog name! HE HE HE!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I cant wait to see pics. I love this one-soooo cute!

Terri said...

Thanks 'J'! It's a known fact I whore myself out for yarn. It's a very sad life I lead :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Missed seeing you tonight at BM coffee-though you might've been there. Soooo many people. BTW- Flo's hubby had accident on his boat. He's ok, just banged up pretty good.