Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yarn blackout

One scary part of addiction, is having blackouts. The only time I drank so much I don't remember anything, I was engaged the next day! I got so scared thinking about what I could have done, I hardly drink anything anmore. Tequila makes me do crazy things. Granted it worked out well for me -- we've been married 18 years now -- but still scary nonetheless.

I went thru the closets gathering items to take on vay-cay, when low and behold I found a stash of yarn. I don't recall every seeing this yarn before in my life! It was not in the store bag, and not in the clear zippered pouches I currently use to organize my projects. Said yarn must be at least 3 years old. I know in stashing terms, that is not a lot of time, but for me, it is. I think I purchased it when Knit Nouveau moved from Helena to Homewood. Which reminds me...I need to go see Mercedes..it's been far too long!

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Knit something really good!


Have you heard the song, Tequila makes her clothes fall off? Cute.

Snark Meister said...

Yarn stash! Much better than the other kind of stash...